Raelians, Drummers, Star Wars Troopers

Uncategorized

Two weeks ago, while visiting Southern California to report on the activities of the local chapter of Anonymous anti-Scientology protesters (about which more, perhaps, later), I attended Pasadena’s approximately annual Doo Dah Parade and happened upon a harmonic convergence of Raelians, Star Wars troopers, high-school marching-band drummers, and flash-blinding California sunshine, which I captured and have reproduced here in hopes that someone among you can decipher its almost certainly prophetic message for me.

8 Comments

8 Comments

1. RaelianGirl  •  Sep 26, 2009 @6:15 am
  2. RaelianGirl  •  Sep 26, 2009 @6:17 am

Hi everyone! I’m from the Raelian Religion and if you wanna follow me you can do so at: http://twitter.com/RaelianGirl

P.S I love the pic above, good job!

With lots of love and beaming smiles,
    RaelianGirl

3. Pour les se prcipitent et, montra toute sa droit au sein vivre ensemble proches,
    a entre cette et svadent dans haut je me femme de
    et tout pour rire. There are so many things that attract
    my attention and focus. The vibrator was introduced when patients started complaining about the physical pain they
    got from this treatment in which hands and wrists were used.

4. Article writing is also a excitement, if you know after that you can write or else it is complicated to write.

5. forex charts mac  •  Dec 7, 2014 @8:50 am

Trading news releases can be a substantial resource for fiscal buyers.
    Join Forex Peace Army Nowadays and receive WORTHWHILE
    Daily Trading Indicators and FREE for Information Investors!

6. makeup forever hd powder  •  Dec 8, 2014 @9:54 am

This site truly has all the info I needed about this subject and didn’t know who to
    ask.

7. Verena  •  Dec 17, 2014 @7:28 pm

Having read this I believed it was rather informative.
    I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put
    this information together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time
    both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

8. bank loans online  •  Dec 18, 2014 @3:40 am

There wwas a tijme when it was the bak that offered the opportunity for people to borrow money.
    A line of credit can be helpful for those that have ann established account with a bank.
    Amount obtained through high risk personal loans may be utilized for
    accomplishing various needs.

my website bank loans online