Raelians, Drummers, Star Wars Troopers

Uncategorized

Two weeks ago, while visiting Southern California to report on the activities of the local chapter of Anonymous anti-Scientology protesters (about which more, perhaps, later), I attended Pasadena’s approximately annual Doo Dah Parade and happened upon a harmonic convergence of Raelians, Star Wars troopers, high-school marching-band drummers, and flash-blinding California sunshine, which I captured and have reproduced here in hopes that someone among you can decipher its almost certainly prophetic message for me.

8 Comments

8 Comments

1. RaelianGirl  •  Sep 26, 2009 @6:15 am
  2. RaelianGirl  •  Sep 26, 2009 @6:17 am

Hi everyone! I’m from the Raelian Religion and if you wanna follow me you can do so at: http://twitter.com/RaelianGirl

P.S I love the pic above, good job!

With lots of love and beaming smiles,
    RaelianGirl

3. .VHODQMk09SN  •  Jun 3, 2015 @7:39 pm

SM Entertainment additionally released spotlight medley’s of each the
    Korean and Chinese model of Zhoumi’s debut mini album.

4. fco legalisation time  •  Jun 26, 2015 @11:49 pm

We can rapidly set up if apostille certificate will be ample to certify
    your paperwork for particular country.

5. barber academy near me  •  Nov 19, 2015 @11:57 pm

They prefer it brief, too, and our oldest (15 year previous twins) have the
    CRAZIEST COWLICS ON EARTH.

6. Songs can be good tools for that.

7. Birçok Fransız filmine mekan olan garı, çok basamaklı merdivenleri ile turizmin de gözdesi olan Marsilya uçuşları Adana, İzmir, Kayseri, Antalya, Bodrum, Diyarbakır, Ankara, Konya,
    Malatya, Samsun,Kıbrıs Ercan’dan da İstanbul aktarmalı olarak gerçekleşebilecek.

8. bobbleheads fallout 3  •  Jan 30, 2016 @4:02 am

BUYER BEWARE Over the past couple of years there have been a
    number of fly by night custom bobblehead firms popping up on the web.